We are motivated to hire and seeking Test Engineers with a Top Secret clearance. Sign-on bonus and relocation assistance are available to those wanting to provide subject matter expertise for software solutions and services through technical services and innovative technology. Your support is essential in maintaining readiness for today’s modern platform sensor systems.
This position will be located at Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD. Only 40 miles northeast of Washington DC, Aberdeen is a city built by the American military and America's game, baseball. The city has been home to the Proving Ground of the US Army since 1917 and is known as "The Army's Home of Technology," producing many technical achievements in the fields of military intelligence, engineering and computer technology. Aberdeen is also the birthplace of the legendary Ripken family, proudly immortalized with a minor league stadium, museum and baseball camps.
In this role, you will support Post Production Software Support (PPSS) and Post Deployment Software Support (PDSS) engineering and technical services to the CECOM IEW&S Directorate Sensors and Mission Division (SMED). Your expertise will lead the effort to define, document, analyze, perform, and interpret developmental tests for new and/or modified products or product components. Additionally you will investigate and resolve operational problems in conjunction with other engineering and technical personnel. Functional duties also include to provide technical support and advice to other engineering groups; Devise and apply testing procedures for parts or sub-assemblies received from outside vendors; and participate in the development, maintenance and refinement of internal quality control and reliability programs.
• Active Top Secret security clearance or higher level clearance.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or engineering discipline; additional experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
• 2-4 years relevant experience; additional relevant training and advanced degree can be substituted for years of experience.
• Test automation tool experience, preferably Eggplant
• Experience testing in a Java development environment
• Functional experience with requirements traceability, system-of-systems integration and testing, test planning, development and execution testing
• Understanding and experience in the complete life-cycle of the software in military systems
• Familiarity with CECOM Software Engineering Center Post Deployment Software Support (PDSS) & Postproduction Software Support (PPSS) processes a plus.