Our Team Member is hiring a Project Control Analyst II to join their team. Our Team Member executes FHWA’s Operations and Safety IDIQs, in addition to numerous other IDIQs, and also holds many stand-alone contracts with State Departments of Transportation (DOT). We are seeking a proactive, motivated, and knowledgeable professional to work independently and support the financial side of small to moderate ($100k to $1M) projects.
Location: The ideal candidate will be located in or near, Gaithersburg, MD. However, a telecommuting option may be available.
• Works with project managers to forecast project labor hours on a quarterly basis.
• Develop tools to view Portfolio level that are inclusive of all IDIQ and stand-alone contracts, including labor forecast, progress against financial performance metrics, etc.
• Interfaces directly with customer; participates in customer meetings
• Creates Monthly Operating Review and Quarterly Business Review charts
• Manages complex PC tasks, pulling billed hours with burdened and unburdened rates with comparison to invoiced values
• Completes monthly progress reports
• Backlog analysis
• Basis-Of-Estimate support for proposal effort
• Conducts contract labor category validation
• Procurement pc monitoring
• Tracks Backlog and Equipment Loan Program
Required Experience & Education:
• Bachelor’s degree with 2+ years’ experience or Master’s degree with 1+ years experience.
• Proficient in Excel, Adobe, MS Office
• Working knowledge of the Project Control field with the ability to complete difficult assignments.
• Strong analytical ability.
• Strong organizational skills needed to handle multiple task/projects and to work independently.
• Ability to analyze problems for root cause and implement corrective action.
• Ability to handle high volume (hundreds of small projects) in a fast-paced, cyclical and demanding work environment.
• Must possess proven capability and experience working both tandem and serial tasks, with a self-motivated and can do attitude.