QSED Consulting Team, LLC is a dynamic and Epic venture based in Delaware serving our nation in the USA by providing permanent and augmenting staff member in a variety of industries; Technology, Public/Private companies, Entertainment, Healthcare, Telecommunications and Financial including Insurances. The Professionals we work with are the professionals your company wants to work with. We work with you.
We offer PMP Training through our alliance with Cheetah Learning. Cheetah is offering PMP Exam preparation classes at a discounted rate when using the codes found on our website:
Be on the lookout for the Q-PMP Exam Preparation class coming soon.
The position as a PMP Training Specialist is a position for a current PMP who is experienced as a Training Project Manager. This Professional will join our Team and enjoy access to many of our benefits and a work life balance scheduling. We can work together.
We are looking for a person who is flexible and comfortable working remotely and starring as the webinar presenter and expert. We use the Rita Mulcahy PMP Exam Prep book along with the PMBOK the electronic versions. This team member will grow with us.
I need a person who works well with others and independently.
* 2 years’ experience working using TalnentLMS
* Developing and updating course materials.
* Influencing curriculums
* Create Presentations-Project management specialists must create visual and written presentations regarding the status of projects to which they are assigned and present these presentations to supervisors, customers, and project staff team members.
* Evaluate and email assignment results to participants.
ability to call participants.
* Communicate training requests and needs to senior staff.
* Participate in Marketing campaigns for courses.
* Monitor Project Performance A project management specialist must continuously monitor the status of projects and the performance of the team assigned to the project.
* Assist course participants with resume updates.
* Budgeting – project management specialists need to have good economic sense because the finances of the project and needs of the budget fall directly upon them.
Must have PMP
Must have High School Diploma, preferably Bachelor’s Degree or Higher Education Certificate
Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 888-501-2575.